The Old Town Hall on the Main Market Square
In the center of the Main Square, there is the Old Town Hall located. Its construction began in 1299. The town hall was gradually expanded and modernized over the next centuries, which is why it shows the influences of various eras with the gothic majority.
It is worth to pay attention to the astronomical clock with one pointer and the sun in the center of the shield, which was placed there in 1580. In the basement of the Town Hall there is also the Świdnicka Cellar, which has been functioning as a beer house since the beginning.
The Old Town Hall (Stary Ratusz) on the Wroclaw sightseeing map